She has appeared in many feature movies. Over the years,Rosamund has shown growth. She is a well-known name in the British movie industry and also in the international industry.
There is more information online. Read the article carefully to learn more aboutRosamund.
Rosamund Pike Profile Summary
Name: Rosamund Pike
Date of Birth: January 1979
Birth Place: Hammersmith London, England
Age: 42 years old
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Father: Julian Pike
Mother: Caroline Friend
Occupation: International Actress
Rosamund Pike’s Early Life
Rosamund Mary Ellen Pike is her full name. She was born on 27th January 1979 and Aquarius is her zodiac sign. Rosamund Pike is a British actress and shares American-British nationality. She was born in Hammersmith, London. Pike was the only daughter of famous opera singers Julian Pike & Caroline Friend.
She completed her education at a school. The National Youth Theater was about to perform Juliet in the play. She was reached by an agent who polished her skills. She did not reveal her acting career until she attended Oxford University.
Rosamund Pike was turned down by several acting schools but later she studied English Literature from Wadham College, Oxford. She was graduated in 2001 and perused her acting career. Pike can play both cello and piano very well. The actress is also fluent in English, German & French languages.
Rosamund Pike Family
Who is the husband of Rosamund Pike? The actress is married to a well-known businessman and mathematician researcher, Robie Uniacke. The couple first started dating in 2009. Rosamund is 17 years younger than her husband.
Robie Uniacke has three wives, one of which is Pike. The husband and wife faced a lot of problems in their previous relationships. The love of her husband is growing, according toRosamund. She said in an interview that their marriage is based on mutual respect and understanding.
Rosamund Pike’s Age
Research shows thatRosamund was born in the United Kingdom in 1979. As per the year 2021,Rosamund is 42 years old.
What is Rosamund Pike Net Worth?
Sources say that the owner of $9 million isRosamund Pike. She is married to a successful businessman, but she is also a strong and independent woman.
There is a
The slim build ofRosamund Pike is due to all gym training. She is 130 pounds. What is the height ofRosamund Pike? The British actress is taller than 5 feet. Her height is about 8 inches. The blond hair and blue eyes of Pike are appealing.
Before marrying Robie Uniacke, Pike was in a very romantic relationship with Simon Woods. The couple dates had seen each other from 1998 to 2002. Later, Pike & Simon were featured together in a movie named “Pride & Prejudice”.
In 2003, Rosamund started dating Jamie Theakston. He is a famous TV & Radio Presenter. Both were introduced to each other through a mutual friend. After her breakup with Theakston, she dated Joe Wright from 2005-2008. He is also a renowned name film director in British Industry. After some time, the couple got engaged. They were set to exchange vows in 2008. But they ended their wedding after a while due to disputes.
Rosamund Pike Children
The British actress has two cute boys with her husband Robie Uniacke. Pike gave birth to her first son Solo Uniacke on 6th May 2012 in the United States. Currently, he is only a 9 years old boy and resembles a lot with his mother. After two years, Rosamund gave birth to her second son Atom Uniacke. He was born on 2nd December 2014 and is currently 7 years old.There is aThere is a
Social Media Appearance
“Since the beginning,Rosamund Pike has been featured in a lot of different things. She portrays different characters due to her versatile personality. Let’s take a look at her acting career.”
Rosamund Pike TV Shows
The actress has been cast in several shows.
- (1998) A Rather English: featured as Celia
- (1999) Wives and Daughter: Appear in three episodes in this TV show
- (2000) Trial & Retribution: she appeared in the episodes of Trial & Retribution IV as Lucy.
- (2001) Love in a Cold Climate: featured as Fanny in two episodes of this show.
- (2002) Bond Girls are Forever: it is a TV documentary and she appeared as herself.
- (2002) Foyle’s War: Featured as Sarah Beaumont in the dubbed episodes of The German Woman.
- (2008) The Tower: portray the role of Olivia Wynn
- (2009) Freefall: featured as Anna in this TV film
- (2011) Women in Love: featured as Gudrun Brangwyn in two episodes
- (2015-2020) Thunderbirds Are Go: featured in a total of 39 episodes of this show, she appeared as the voice of both Captain Ridley & Lady Penelope Creighton Ward
- (2018) Watership Down: appear as the voice of The Black Rabbit in Inle
- (2019 to still going) Momminvalley: so far, she appears in seven episodes and voices Moominmamma.
- (2019) State of Union: appear in ten episodes as Louise
- (2020) Thomas& Friends: represent the voices of Duchess
(Yet to announce) The Wheel of Time: she will appear as Moiraine Damodred and will be part of the main cast.
Rosamund Pike Stage Performances
She started her acting career while in college. She appeared in some stage dramas and directed others. Her stage performances are listed.
- (2002) Hitchcock & Blonde: featured in this play as The Blonde
- (2006) Summer & Smock: portray the character of Alma Wine miller
- (2007) Gaslight: appear as Madame De Sade
- (2010) Madame De Sade: appear as Hedda Gabler
Rosamund Pike Movies
She is still at her peak in her acting career. Her notable movies are as follows:
- (2002) Die Another Day: she acted as blonde girl Miranda Frost
- (2004) Promised Lady: the film is about Israel and she portrayed the character of Rose
- (2004) The Libertine: featured as Elizabeth Malet
- (2005) Pride & Prejudice: acted as Jane Banet
- (2005) Doom: performed as Dr. Samantha Grim
- (2007) Fracture: portrayed the character of Niki Gardner. Anthony Hopkins & Ryan Gosling were her co-stars.
- (2007) Fugitive Pieces: featured as Alex
- (2009) An Education: performed as Helen
- (2009) Surrogates: acted as Maggie Greer
- (2009) Yesterday We Were in America: performed as the Narrator in this documentary movie
- (2010) Burning Palms: acted as Dedra Davenport
- (2010) Jackboots on Whitehall: featured as the voice of Daisy
- (2010) Made in Dagenham: performed as Hopkins
- (2011) The Organ Grinder’s Monkey: it’s a short film and she was featured as Rochelle
- (2011) Johnny English Reborn: performed as Kate Sumner
- (2011) The Big Year: featured as Jessica
- (2011) Wrath of Titans: she replaced Alexa Davalos as portrayed the character of Andromeda
The conflict with the production team led to the decision by Alexa to drop out.
- (2012) Jack Reacher: acted as Helen Rodin
- (2013) The Devil You Know: acted as Zoe Hughes
- (2014) A Long Way Down: featured as Penny in this movie
- (2014) Hector & Search for Happiness: performed as Clara
- (2014) What We Did on Our Holidays: Portrayed the role of Abi McLeod
- (2014) Gone Girl: This movie was directed by David Fincher and Pike acted as my Elliott Dunne
- (2015) Blind Date/Return to Sander: featured as Miranda Walls
- (2016) A United Kingdom: performed as Ruth William Khama
- (2017) A Man with the Iron Heart: starred in the movie as Line Heydrich
- (2017) Hostiles: featured as Rosalie Quaid
- (2017) Beirut: acted as Sandy Crowder
- (2018) Entebbe: Pike was featured as Brigitte Kuhlmann in this movie
- (2018) A Private War: acted as Marie Colvin
- (2019) The Informer: she was featured as Wilcox in this movie
- (2019) Radioactive: performed as Marie Curie
- (2020) I Care A Lot: portrayed the character of Marla Grayson and featured in the post-production team of the movie
Awards & Nominations
Rosamund Pike has won 30 awards. Her wins include a number of
- The United States of America has an academic of science, fiction and horror films.
In 2015, she won the award for best actress for Gone Girl.
- The Amy Awards are held.
During the 2019 awards season, she was recognized for Outstanding Actress in a Short Drama and Comedy Series.
- Film critics association
The role she played in Gone Girl earned her an award.
- British Independent Film Awards.
In The Libertine, she won an award.
- Cinema Bloggers Awards, Portugal.
The best actress category was won by Pike. She won an international award for her work in Gone Girl.
- Denver film critics have awards.
The Gone Girl role play won her the award for best actress.
- The Detroit Critics Film Society has an awards.
In Gone Girl, she was named best actress.
- The film club is having a weekend.
Her performance in Gone Girl earned her the award for best actress.
Empire Awards, United Kingdom.
- In 2003 she won an award for her role in Die Another Day.
- She won the best leading actress award for Gone Girl.
- The Gold Derby Awards are for the best.
The award was given to her for Gone Girl in 2020.
- The Film Critics Circle Award is in Florida.
Gone Girl won her a best actress award.
- The Kansas City Film Critics Circle Awards are held.
For Gone Girl, she won the best actress award.
- Nevada Film Critics Society is a group of film critics.
Her role in Gone Girl earned her a leading actress award.
- The Oklahoma Film Critics Circle Awards are held.
Her role in Gone Girl earned her the best actress award.
- The Palm Springs International Awards are held.
For her role in Gone Girl, she won the award.
British actress Rosamund Pike is now recognized as an international actress. She is a mother of two sons and has won several awards for her acting work.
“We hope you will enjoy this article. Don’t forget to give feedback and subscribe to our website.”
More Read About: Bridget Rooney Koch